Mixing overly wide styles and rails with clean stainless steel countertops compliment the blending of Modern surfaces. Functional and abundant storage and work surfaces are a must when dealing with a minimalist modern design. Contemporary kitchens are typically described as sleek and minimalist. This contemporary kitchen features clean lines, open floor plans and beautiful simplicity. The geometric nature and simple rectilinear island with the curvilinear design element of the raised seating bar area, adds flexibility to the space. Exotic material combinations can create visual impact, such as the Pyrolave countertop in use with the stainless steel, and pull out cutting board.
- The cabinetry is clear cherry wood- stained a dark finish. The cherry undertones come out with this warm finish. The island features stainless steel drawer heads on top of the doors below to accent the stainless steel countertop.
- Door style has a wide rail with a varied width on the vertical style, featuring a recessed solid center – deeper drawer fronts are styled like the doors, while the smaller top-drawer fronts are slab style.
- Full overlay – frameless style construction.
- St. Steel island countertop, Granite accents for the sink work area, and the raised bar is Pyrolave.
- Wolf Professional style cooktop with separate double ovens. A custom hood is featured over the cooking area.
- The remaining appliances area wood paneled to match the surrounding cabinetry, to provide an integrated / finished appearance