Combining two strong colors, red and black, painted hand-rubbed cabinets and stained patina wall cabinets creates a challenging color combination. The inclusion of a stainless steel refrigerator helps to soften all the activity in this spacious kitchen.
A copper hammered island countertop adds texture to the bold colors. The enormous wrought iron pot rack and the butcher-block cart add to the function and bring the basics of cooking back into focus. This kitchen is full of western whimsy that creates a sunny happy feeling. When working in this room you can’t stop smiling.
- The cabinetry is Knotty alder wood wall cabinets are lightly stained and distressed, base cabinetry is painted and distressed in both red and black finishes
- Door style has a evenly balanced style and rail with a raised panel center– drawer heads styled like that of the doors with a five piece raised panel center
- Full overlay – frameless style construction
- Granite countertops
- Stainless steel Subzero refrigerator
- Wolf Range and custom copper hood to match the island countertop surface