This wonderful home required extensive refreshing from outdated cabinetry, and closed in spaces within the kitchen, living room and dining room. Our designers revamped the entire main living level to a comfortable and functional environment for the family.
Opening up the arched pass thru area into the kitchen allowed more light to enter while accommodating necessary glass and plate storage. Playing with this new found “light” we added stainless accents in both the cabinetry as well as the appliances to balance the room. The granite countertops join the warmth of the cabinetry with the reflective qualities add to the overall balance.
- Kitchen cabinetry is a Wenge” veneer with Alaska White Granite countertops and back splash area
- Glass inserts satin glass with diamond finish
- Wolf and Subzero appliances. Best hood product
- Franke’ sinks and Dorn -Bracht faucets for main and secondary sink area
- Custom open shelf rack
- Dining area- Rift white oak with Fumed grey stain, Quartz countertops